Flushing Units Applications are :
- Flushing Unit is used for Flushing, Pressure testing, and Leak testing of the hydraulic tubing.
- Flushing is conducted to ensure the tubing installed in the system is free from dust, debris, and other contaminants which may affect the connected hydraulic components' performance.
- Pressure test & Leak test is conducted to ensure the tubing integrity, reliability, and continued safe operation of the installed tubing.
- Pump Diesel Driven, 10 KW electric start engine.
- Flow rate: Adjustable 10LPM - 50LPM.
- Pressure – 5 Bar Min.
- Max. Pressure - 50-80 bar.
- Max. Size of Tube – 1”.
- Max Length of Tube for Flushing – 100 Mtrs.
- Reservoir capacity min 100 ltr, and relief valve, flow control valve, pressure gauge.
- Machine inlet and outlet connection is 3/4" NPTF.
- Machine fitted with wheel and lifting eyebolt.
- Certified Pad Eyes with Lifting Frame.